Monday, July 11, 2011

Emma Watson Short Hair Style

We had heard that Emma Watson chopped her locks, and finally we get an official look from the Harry Potter actress herself. This photo was posted by Watson on her Facebook page.

"Dear all. Cut my hair off a few days ago. Feels incredible. I love it. I've wanted to do this for years and years," Emma posted with the photo. "The stylist just grabbed the back of my hair and took a whole ponytail of hair out. It felt amazing. I love it," she said to EW.
I guess Hermione's curly 'do got old after a decade. And with the filming finally done on the last movie, she got the work done at a salon in New York.
"I missed all the experimentations teenagers go through," Watson added. "I've wanted to do this since I was about 16, so as soon as I had the chance I was like: Right. This is it."
Emma Watson Sexy Performance
Emma Watson Magazine
Emma Watson Best Pose
Emma Watson Soft Make Up
Emma Watson Looks so Beautiful
Emma Watson Hot Dress
Emma Watson Without Make Up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...